Chilli Con Carne
The taste of homemade, made easy
Our Made Simple Hob Top is a concentrated paste, made with herbs, seasonings and real meat juices. For those homemade meals that bring people together.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over your browned minced beef and onion, chopped tomatoes and drained kidney beans, and bring the Hob Top to the boil.
Potato Starch, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Tomato Paste, Garlic Purée (Garlic, Salt) (contains Sulphites), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Beef Stock (Yeast Extract, Beef Stock, Salt), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cocoa Powder, Paprika, Cumin, Kibbled Red Chillies (1%), Dried Coriander, Acid (Lactic Acid), Paprika Flakes, Dried Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see the ingredients in bold. May also contain peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 (326g) serving of on-pack recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1354 kJ||1356 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||323 kcal||323 kcal|
|of which Saturates||1.3g||3.3g|
|of which Sugars||5.9g||7.5g|
|Each 1/4 (326g) serving of on-pack recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Fry the minced beef and onions in 1 tbsp oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Squeeze the pouch before opening to mix the contents. Mix the paste with 150ml of boiling water and stir vigorously. Add to the pan.
- 3. Add the chopped tomatoes and drained kidney beans to the Hob Top.
- 4. Stirring continuously bring the Hob Top to the boil. Once boiling reduce the heat to a simmer and continue to cook for a further 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.